Tuesday, May 7, 2013

2013, A New Season

2013 started off with a thud at the first WNTT (Western Nebraska Tournament Trail) event at Glen Elder Kansas.  Although the boat was prepped and the batteries charged, I had a battery go bad early in the morning.  With high winds (35 plus) and no battery, I decided to call it an early day, replace my battery and prep for the Webster event the next day.

The following day (April 7th) was the WNTT event at Lake Webster Kansas.  I fished this with my son Justin.  We finished 4th with 14.04 lbs.  We were .90 behind the leaders and only a pound separated 1st through 5th.  Overall a solid day as all five top finishes fished in the same area.

Top5:
Webster Reservoir
1ST    P Cordova J Jordan            14.94lbs        Big Bass 3.91
2        C Cochrane D Cochran        14.93
3        B Pavelka G Pavelka            14.58
4        D Padgett J Padgett             14.04
5        A Cochrane A Wright           13.89

No comments:

Post a Comment